Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Last respect to my dearest friend Minfei~ Accompanied you to finish your last journey down here, i hope u can see from top and knows those whom came truly feels grive over this incident.. We knew each other 3yrs ago, though it's not a long period but feeling grows.. We became good friends, you would always borrow me your pair of listening ears, always be there when i was working at Tangs telling u how bored i was and u would come, always sparing a thought for others bt not yourself and always treat r/s seriously.. You choose the wrong path, you choose to be silly again.. To be frank, i really hate you and i know if you're seeing this you'll saying "ya la, ya la, hate la hate la" i hate you for dumping us just like this, i hate you for bringing your sorrow together with you, i hate you when i know i couldnt see u anymore and u really makes me hate u so much! I could rmb everythings so clearly your smile, your laughter, your angry face, your voice, your singing everythings keep flowing tru and fro clearly on my mind.. I wanted so much to talk to u again, telling u my secret.. Perhaps like what your sis says, we should respect your last decision.. I just hope u would really rest in peace, to another world where there wont be anymore pain and stress for u to suffer.. But you've to remember everyone of us and i promise you'll always be kept at a special place in my heart! Mr Ng Minfei~

Life's precious, one after another.. It's always feels like people around me are start leaving! 2009 not a good start! I dont know how long i can hold, but i knw i wont be silly.. Hope liang's and fei's can be friends in another world~ We do loves u!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home